April 12, 2012

I’m Back!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I took quite the break, let me tell ya. I just didn’t have much to say I guess, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t done anything since February. I’ve been a busy, busy bee, for sure!


Ok, so I’ve mostly been eating food and watching TV, but that still counts as busy in my world. Haha!



002

Oh, NCIS, how I love thee…let me count the ways… <3 <3 <3





010

<3 <3 Bacon <3 <3


TV and bacon. Does it really get any better?




Anywho, remember when I said I was going to paint my living area? Well, I totally started it! Along with my lovely assistants, I’ve painted 3 walls. Only a bazillion more to go!





001

I’ve also been spending a lot of time, and when I say a lot I mean basically every waking minute, with this guy. And I’m not talking about the fish. Smile


He makes me crazy happy. And I’m still not talking about the fish. Smile





002

Mom and I have taken up walking. We’re both a little jiggly if you know what I mean, but we love the bacon so perhaps the walking will keep us from becoming more jiggly. Hopefully.





012

Oh my…that’s all I can say.





Until next time!



Eat some bacon, it’s good for you. Smile













sigpicnew

No comments:

Post a Comment