Today, I’m making a list. I’m not usually a list maker, but for some reason at this very moment in time I’m feeling it…the list vibe. Is this a medical condition? I don’t know, but if it is I’m sure there’s a vitamin for it.
1. I just watched Karev on Grey’s Anatomy put his grody bare feet on the table in the break room. Putting grody bare feet on tables that are not in the coffee table family is completely unacceptable in my opinion.
2. I really like to say, “in my opinion.” I think it comes from that episode of The Good Wife where that judge insisted all lawyers follow their statements with, “in my opinion.”
3. Random is a way of life and I live it to the fullest.
4. This plant is currently living on my front porch. It was one of those “at the end of the season” clearance plants. I snapped a picture of it because it was a random thing to do, and I love to be random. See #3 for more info.
5.TV commercials about feminine products, soap, body cleansers, and hemorrhoid creams really scare me. Like a lot.
6. I’m jealous of the 100ish blogs I read and their fantabulous blog designs. I aspire to be that cool one day.
7. Pan Am is seriously my new fave show. I want to be a Pan Am girl so badly I can taste it. Unfortunately, I don’t think I would fall into their ideal personal weight ranges. But being short and round is my destiny so I will embrace it. I love you Pan Am! I shall dream of you from afar…oh, and the future since I wasn’t alive in the 60s.
8. I really like to run my dishwasher at night because it’s one of the noisy kind, but I’m afraid it will spontaneously combust and I’ll miss it.
9. This is a building. A flying saucer shaped building. I took this shot when I was in Albany a couple months ago. I’m sharing it now because it’s a random thing to do, and I love to be random. See #3 for more info.
10. I love, love, love to repeat things. I think it gives what I say more emphasis. Plus, I forget stuff sometimes, and it’s a random thing to do. I love to be random. See #3 for more info.
12. For now.