1. I’m really into lists right now.
2. Maybe it’s because my all time favorite blogger, The Pioneer Woman, makes lists and they always make me laugh.
3. Oh, and I only like to make lists on my blog, not in real life.
4. In real life I prefer to write on random post-its or scraps of paper or sometimes I just don’t write things down at all.
5. I found this picture when I was looking back through folders of pictures I took over the Summer. I like it. I wonder why I forgot about it? Probably because there are approximately 1,893,290.7 pictures in that folder.
6. When I work up posts on different computers the fonts are never the same. Like right now, I’m using Juice for my watermark…hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….hahahahahahahaha….sorry, the name just really gets to my funny bone! Juice! Hahahahahahahaha! On a different computer I use Bella Donna, but it’s just not quite as funny as Juice! Hahahahahahaha!
7. Maybe I should download a font from Kevin and Amanda to use on all of my computers? In fact, I should probably send them my writing sample so I can have my own font!
8. How many computers can one girl use?!?!
9. This is one of my favorite pictures from the Summer. One I didn’t forget about, and shared on this post that had absolutely nothing to do with wine. It’s not perfect by any means, but I love its glittery fun-ness (yes, fun-ness is a word. In Amanda-ese!). I’m seriously considering framing this baby.
10. The more I think about it, the more I want to see if Amanda from Kevin and Amanda will turn my handwriting into a font. It would be so delicious!
11. Can font be delicious? Like bacon?
12. Now I’m hungry.
13. Happy Friday, all!
14. I wish you a weekend filled with fun-ness!
15. Christmas is in 73 days! Yikes! (I had to add that because ending on 14 was bothering me. You know, because I'm weird.)