January 19, 2012

The Fiesta Bowl pt. 2

We’ve made it to the stadium!


Now, on to the party!



044

Well, hello there College Football’s Biggest Party! I don’t mind if I do!




045

I was totally holding this for a friend… Haha! Or not. Winking smile  It was quite wheaty with an orangey twist.




046

Sea. Of. Orange.




065

I love this. Smile




064

Here come the COWBOYS!!!




082

Defense!




090

I wish I had had my real camera in there so my pictures were better, but who can keep track of a camera with all this excitement?!




101

Brandon Weeden = Best Quarter Back EVER



137

The Pokes win! The Pokes win!




136




145

I’ll be honest…this picture is actually from when we thought Colton Chelf had gotten a TD, but I like how I caught this guy doing the Pistols Firing! so I’m pretending it happened after the field goal that actually won the game. Smile




003

And…uh…just because I’m all about sharing…here I am in the port-a-potty city. I was so confused…


And, yes, I realize I’m wearing my real camera in this picture, but I took it back to the car before the game. Smile




I hope you enjoyed the Fiesta Bowl! I know I did!



Go Pokes!!!














sigpicnew

No comments:

Post a Comment