January 17, 2012

Happy New Year…17 Days Late

 So, the new year has come and gone. I, apparently, decided (without actually realizing it) to take a break from blogging. But, I’m back! I do so love to bore people with my ridiculous goings on and my sometimes insane amount of iPhone pictures. Anyway, here I am, and here is what’s been going on the last month or so (I am going to break it up, though, or this would be the longest blog post in the history of blog posts. Whew. Even saying that took a long time).


Family pictures! Do they still count as family pictures if it’s only part of your family and if it’s only the children from some of the family? I’ll vote on this with a Yes.


The lovely Heather Beadles, a photographer out of Edmond, OK took these for my grandmother back in November. Yes, I know, that was last year! I’m such a procrastinator.



XZNRC1371845x

This is my favorite of the bunch of us. Transalation: this is the one where I thought I looked the best. Ha!




QJ4Ss1371847x

I’m just going to say it…no, this is not an engagement picture.


I don’t know why, but everyone always thinks that pictures of my baby brother (yes, I know he’s way taller than I am, but I’m still older so that still makes him the baby) and I are engagement photos. I mean, come on…do we not look almost exactly alike? Except for that giant beard? And maybe my much better groomed eyebrows?




cy5q01371867x

I really thought I didn’t like this one the first time I saw it and not because it isn’t a beautiful picture. Because it really is, but because it has me in it. Are we all our own worst critics? I know I am.




Ckvn91371846x

See that sweet lady in the center? Don’t be fooled! She’s none other than the grandma who forced me to eat lettuce! Lettuce is so nasty, but lettuce aside, this is a fabulous photo of a grandma with all the lights of her life.




I can’t thank Heather enough for taking such gorgeous photos of our crazy group!





Coming up on The Everyday Ordinary, I will most likely gloss over December like it didn’t even happen. Ok, that’s not true, but I won’t get into it too much because what I really want to share is my trip to the Fiesta Bowl.


Catch you peeps later, over and out!














sigpicnew

No comments:

Post a Comment