December 30, 2011

This Week From Sylvia!

003
It was a very Merry Christmas, indeed!



004
I <3 being festive!


But you know what I don’t <3? How people kept accusing me of wearing OU socks! I am 100% an OSU Cowboys fan, peeps! Just because I love the color red does not mean I am not loyal to The Pokes. Seriously.




007
This really made me laugh. I like to call it “Fun Guy Mountain.” Hahahaha!



008
The Santa Clause! I am in love with this movie.


But explain to me why ABC Family kept advertising a Santa Clause Event! that totally left out The Santa Clause 2?




009
Cheese!



010
Best dollar I ever spent! Flarp!




016
Such a pretty kitty, and a pretty tree too! Don’t you love her orange toe? She’s an OSU fan like me!



018
This tag makes me feel really, really, really smart and accomplished. Ha!



020
I love 3 things: knowing the time, trying to find out the time, and big watches. I guess I’ve got that covered! Oh, and Fossil, so make that 4. :-)




Happy New Year everyone!


I’ll be at the Fiesta Bowl! Go Pokes!













sigpicnew

No comments:

Post a Comment