December 28, 2011

Merry Pokes-mas!

In light of recent events such as this girl going to the FIESTA BOWL!!!


099


I thought it fitting that I show how I represent my beloved Pokes at Christmas time.


Plus, I just really, really, really times a million like to take pictures of my Christmas tree! Smile



DSC_0025

I <3 fat little snowmen! (Is it ok to say fat and little in the same sentence about the same object?) Don’t you just want to squeeze his chubby cheeks?




DSC_0031

Pistol Pete is in the house! Pistols Firing!




DSC_0033

He’s even cute in play-do.




DSC_0037

Every team needs a BA running back. Smile  




DSC_0043

At the top. Appropriate after this amazing season we’ve had, don’t you think?




DSC_0044
Another fat little snowman. **squeeze, squeeze** Smile




DSC_0003
Ah…there she is. In all her glory. Love it.



I wish it wasn’t weird to leave Christmas trees up year round.


I can’t wait to see what neat-o OSU ornaments I add next year, but until then…


Go Pokes!!! Beat the Cardinal!!!













sigpicnew

No comments:

Post a Comment