November 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 17 : Someone I Love

photo challenge button_2






DSC_0041

This is my “little” brother. I don’t know why, but I just love this picture of him, and well, I guess I love him too. Smile


It’s amazing how you can grow up practically hating your siblings because they’re always touching your stuff or poking you in the shoulder and just generally annoying you to the last straw, but then when you both grown up and become adults you can’t imagine your life without them.


My brother is someone I would consider to be a best friend as well as a family member. He listens when I need to vent. He hugs me when I need to cry. He really is the best (even if he has yet to come visit me at my new house and I’ve lived here over a year…).


I love you lots “little” brother. Smile












Me

No comments:

Post a Comment