November 30, 2011

A Girl of Many Faces

This kid cracks me up. I point a camera at her, the eyes start to roll, and the dimple pops out.


Or should I say in since it’s a dimple not a pimple?


It’s questions like these that keep me up at night.


DSC_0189

There go those eyes…



DSC_0190

Oh man, can she roll those things!



DSC_0193

Ah! Here comes that dimple!



DSC_0195

A little more…



DSC_0196

Almost there…



DSC_0197

There it is! Deep as the Grand Canyon.



Then she did this…

DSC_0198

She giggled like the little giggle monster she is. Smile



If only I had done a better job of focusing on her and not the cup. Oh well, learning is a process and I’m definitely still learning. I sure do love my camera, though, and this silly little girl!











Me

No comments:

Post a Comment