October 10, 2010

The Beginning

I'm not really sure why I started this blog. I suppose it could be because practically everyone I know has one and I wanted to fit in or maybe I was just bored. I have no idea what I'm going to write or when I'm going to write, and it won't hurt my feelings a bit if you decide I'm the most boring person on the planet and never read anything past this first post. I suppose I just need an outlet of sorts and since a diary, something I would actually have to write in (gag), is completely out of the question then a blog is the next best thing. Plus, it's so 2010 and who am I not to keep up with the times? So, until next time when, hopefully, I'll have thought of something amazing and interesting to write about, you can sit on the edges of your seats with anticipation. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment