October 20, 2010

Reality Nerves

I promised I would tell you why reality TV makes me nervous, and I suppose I've put it off long enough, so here goes... I have absolutely no idea why, that's why! All I know is when I watch anything like Survivor, The Bachelor, or even The Next Design Star my heart starts beating really fast, my palms get sweaty, and my breathing is all choppy. It's kind of like a mini panic attack which are not fun, by the way. I don't know if it's because I'm super embarrassed because I can't believe what those people are doing on national television or if I'm just a complete crazy, but whatever the reason I stay as far away from reality TV as possible.

I can't even handle the news!

It's OK, you can say it...I'm a weirdo. Yes, I know this, and well, I consider it part of my charm. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment