October 31, 2010

Single and Free

Recently, my mom informed me she's worried I'm going to be alone forever, and more importantly, she really wants grandchildren...

Well, the thing is, I like my life. I like being alone in my amazing house with my two precious kitties. I like being able to come and go as I please. I like the peace and quiet (except I talk to myself so it's never really quiet). I like being able to leave my underwear laying out all over the place. I like leaving dirty dishes in the sink if I don't feel like loading the dishwasher. I like having an empty refrigerator because I don't have to cook if I don't want to. I like not having to worry about anyone but myself...well, and my kitties. :-)

She really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wants me to sign up on Match.com because we know so many people who have done it and found amazing people to share their lives with. She thinks I need someone like that in my life, and maybe I do...someday, but for now, I'm content, and if I run into someone in the grocery store or the gas station in the meantime then I'll let fate run it's course, but until I feel like I'm ready to put myself out there and until I feel like I'm serious about letting someone share life with me then I'm content to be single and free.

Senior Night

Senior Prom

Easy Squeezy

Fans!

Bowl Game 2010
I love you mom! Thank you for worrying about me, but I'll be OK. I promise! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment