August 7, 2011

Cheeseburgers



I love cheeseburgers. Next to bacon they are my favorite food.

You know what goes great together? Bacon AND cheeseburgers!

Anyway, today I went with the parents to this burger place called Flatire Burgers. It was delish! After they re-brewed the tea. The first glass I got was iced coffee water. I don't know if you know this, but if you accidentally put a coffee filter in the tea pot instead of a tea filter it's disgusting. Nothing like Starbuck's at all.

Oh! And they had the best guacamole I've ever eaten in my entire life! Who would have thought a burger place with bicycles hanging from the ceiling would have fabulous guacamole?

I had to laugh at myself about halfway through our visit, though, because I had noticed the backs of the work shirts said, "a great place to break down." I'm sitting there staring at these t-shirts having no clue what it could possibly mean. Break down? Like dancing?

But then, all at once, like a punch in the face, I got it! Flat tire! Break down! Duh!

I worry about myself sometimes. I really do.




Have a cheeseburger. With bacon. They make you smarter.






No comments:

Post a Comment