August 3, 2011

Challenge Day 10: Goals for the Future

I just realized I never finished my previous blog challenge. Not to be confused with my current blog challenge. Am I crazy or what?

Between the crazy heat here in OK and traveling for my best friend's wedding I haven't been the best blogger. Plus, I don't really have any goals for the future so I've just been kinda putting this one off. You know, because I do love to procrastinate.

Anyway, like I said I don't really have any future goals. I can tell you what my mom would like me to say which is that I'll get married and have babies...ASAP, but that's not really on my list of things to do so I'll see what I can come up with.

These aren't big goals of any long term length or great excitement, but they're some things I've been working on.

1. Finally, finally, finally finish college! Woohoo! December, here I come!
2. Become a master of fabulous photography.
3. Eat a giant pile of bacon for dinner.
4. Start making my own pizza dough instead of using pre-made crusts. Those things are quite chewy!
5. Send more handwritten letters and notes. I rely way too much on technology...
6. Be better at letting the people I love know that I love them.
7. De-cluttering my house so it will look like a model home!
8. Finish some of my 5,000 partially completed projects.
9. Learn how to decorate cakes.
10. Learn to knit.

Whew! That wasn't so hard, but I think 10 is more than enough for now.

Come back tomorrow to see the latest instalment of my latest blog challenge. Say that five times fast.

Oh, and hopefully sometime today I'll post the conclusion to my MOH Chronicles. :-)

Happy August!






No comments:

Post a Comment