August 30, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 5 : High Angle

Why can’t I tell my cat to stay? I say, “stay” and she gets up or twitches or turns over or something. Anything but actually staying. I try so hard to take pictures of both of them, but they’re always blurry. I don’t have a lot of natural light in my living area so that makes my life behind the camera difficult especially when they won’t stay like I ask. So frustrating. Anyway, I did my best so I could get a high angle shot for this weeks challenge.

DSC_0141edit
I love her orange toe. Smile



DSC_0142edit
And her pretty orange nose…



DSC_0151edit
Whiskey is such a sweet girl. Even if she won’t stay.









Me

1 comment:

  1. She poses SO well! I like the one with your hand in the picture :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete