September 5, 2011

The 411…or 410

After a year of living in my “new” house I thought perhaps it was time to post some house numbers. Plus, I’m a little tired of having to deliver mail to my neighbors since having a numberless house obviously means you’re all the numbers.

I didn’t want plain old numbers nailed to the porch posts like all of my neighbors so I made a sign.


DSC_0097

Hobby Lobby was kind enough to provide me with this clearance marked metal sign, I already had the tile from a previous house number, and the numbers and paint came from Lowe’s. I <3 Hobby Lobby and Lowe’s. I could live at either one.



A little magic…snap, snap…one, two, three…and now we have this!



DSC_0363

Maybe I’ll stop coming home to cribs and other strange deliveries on my porch? I sure hope so!



Have a great Labor Day, everyone!



Oh, and Go Pokes!!








Me

No comments:

Post a Comment