September 23, 2011

Pinning Away!

I’ve jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, and boy is it ever one fun wagon to ride!


Not only have I been pinning away, but I’ve found some totally awesome ideas for future craft projects.


Like this one:


175996478_PgokChsp_c


And this one:


208674034_Yw9pc0jB_c
Source: Pinterest Via: Etsy.com


And this one:


192263478_N3cDe8am_c


But, most of all, this one:


179371135_VirjTyMJ_c


I’m making my own version of this ribbon wreath right now. All I can tell you at this point is that mine is orange and black for my beloved Cowboys, and it’s not round. Winking smile


I read about a Pinterest Challenge the other day where you make one thing off your boards per week. I might just be able to accomplish that fete, but there’s a definite wreath theme to my craft board. I’m going to have work on getting more doors. Ha!


Happy Pinning!










SigPic

No comments:

Post a Comment