September 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 8 : Black and White

photo challenge button_2


It’s week 8 of the photography challenge at A Step in the Journey. This weeks subject is black and white. I knew I could take a picture I thought would be great converted to black and white, but I thought why do that when I can take a picture of something that’s actually black and white? And then, I noticed that Laura, the lady behind A Step in the Journey, did the same thing!


DSC_0129

I’m making a ribbon wreath in black, white, and orange for my Oklahoma State Cowboys (I’ll share it later in the week) and these are the gazillions of black and white ribbon loops I made this morning. By the way, in case you wondering, hot glue is really hot.


DSC_0129 copy

And here is my photo in actual black and white. I used The Pioneer Woman’s Black and White action for Photoshop Elements. Pretty, isn’t it? I like how she adds the edge burn.


Next weeks theme is: A Mess, and I’ve got plenty of that going on!









Me

No comments:

Post a Comment