June 10, 2011

Oh, Snap! A Friday Edition

Geez Louise (where does that phrase originate, I wonder?) could I possibly procrastinate any more than I already do? I set myself one simple little rule to follow and I can't even do that.

But the good news is, I think I know what my problem is.

1. I'm lazy.
2. I'm lazy.
3. I'm lazy.

Are you sensing a theme? Seriously, I'm so lazy these days I'm surprised I'm not starting to resemble a sloth. Crazily enough, even though I'm the epitome of lazy I've been getting quite a lot done at my house.

I've hung pictures down my hallway for my family collage wall. I don't know why exactly, but I don't put pictures of people in my every day living spaces. I have a few in the guest room, but other than that, they're all in the hallway.

I've made a birthday gift for a 2 year old little girl and wedding shower gift for Jesse. I'll post pictures after I give them. I wouldn't want any prying eyes to see them early.

I've also finally got my kitchen the way I want it...I think. I found this awesome metal rolling cart in my grandparents garage. It's the perfect size to fit at the end of my cabinets to hold my cookbooks. I painted it Krylon's Hosta Green and it's magnificent. I'll post a before and after picture of it later because well, I'm lazy and I don't have the pictures on my computer yet.

Oh! I also framed and hung my drawings from my art class in high school. They're nothing spectacular because I am not an artist, but they've always held a special place in my heart and I figured if I've kept them this long I might as well display them.

Anyway, back to my procrastination. I've managed, again, to completely miss Oh, Snap! Wednesday and this time I'm even more late than last time. Also, this time I'm only going to post one picture. It's so incredibly disturbing to me that it must stand on it's own.

Without further ado...




I almost have no words. Seriously. Why? Why did someone invent this? Why did someone find it necessary to point out the fact that if you buy this you won't have to bend down to wash your feet?

I'm so deeply disturbed by this I practically faint every time I look at it. Never in all my days have I ever even thought about the fact that I bend down to wash my feet. It's just something I do.


3 comments:

  1. After my personal extensive research into the origination of the phrase "Geez Louise" I have nothing to report! LOL, and by extensive research I mean I gave up after 2 google searches provided nothing of substance!

    Upon posting pictures of the gifts you made, can you also post kitchen pics?!?!?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This thing cracks me up!! I can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James bought the foot thing. Seriously. And he was bragging it about it. Yeah, no, totes serious!!

    ReplyDelete