June 14, 2011

New York

I leave for upstate New York in the morning and when I say in the morning I really mean before the rooster crows. I am NOT a morning person, in case you were wondering. I'm not a night person either, though so what does that make me?

I am for sure a McAlister's Tea person, as we all know from my multiple Tea posts, but there are no McAlister's Deli's in upstate New York. In fact, tea up there is utterly disgusting. It's full of sweeteners and lemon and other horrific flavors like peach and raspberry.

What's a girl to do? I guess I'll just have to drink Kool-aid.

Like this...


That Jesse...she didn't have any spoons for stirring!



Coming up, from the great state of New York! MOH Chronicles: Part 5 where I will finally, finally, finally show the finished veil. Keep your fingers crossed that Jesse likes it and I don't have to remake the dang thing.


1 comment:

  1. hahahahahha! I've got a mixing spoon these days! I'm such an adult! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete