July 13, 2011

Challenge Day 2: Spill Your Purse


Hello Delilah! So nice to see you again. By the way, have I told you lately how much I love you? How much I love the way you fit upon my shoulder as though we were made for one another? I haven't? Geez Louise! I'll try to be better about praising you in the future.



My, my, my...what do we have here?




Oops, I didn't eat all of my fruity snacks today.

Don't worry! They're not still hanging out with Delilah. I put them in the fridge.




That Kate Spade! She's got impeccable taste.




A new memory card for my genderless camera.




Shea it isn't so! This is my absolute all time favorite hand cream ever in the universe. Ever!




Everyone keeps a bit of trash in their purse, right? Right? I hope so. The hair clips aren't trash, though. They're for the wedding I'm in later this month, and that Subway napkin? That baby was really kind to me the other day when I couldn't hold the tears back. Yes, that's right. I cried like a baby into a Subway napkin and then I kept it. I told you I'm weird.




Blackberry! Crackberry?




Smooshed gum. It's so much easier to chew when it's smooshed. Seriously.




Chap stick is a vital part of living. So are ear buds. And blurry temporary tattoos of a cape wearing duck.




Silica gel. Because, um, you know, I like to uh...keep things dry. Yeah, that's it.




50mm lens. Love.




An unlucky penny. Or maybe it was lucky earlier in the day, but decided to take a break and flipped itself over. Besides, who decided penny's tails side up are unlucky anyway?




And that, boys and girls, is that.


Oh, wait! I almost forgot! My genderless camera was in there too, but I had to take these pictures somehow. Visual stimulation is what life is all about. And chap stick. And ear buds. And blurry temporary tattoos of cape wearing ducks. And bacon. We can't forget the bacon.







No comments:

Post a Comment