May 13, 2011

MOH Chronicles: Part 3

Great news peeps!

I got another one of these:




And this time...




Score! The rest of my loot is in before my 14 days are up from the first batch so I only have to make one trip. Whew!


Besides picking up the dress and such my mom and I are going to a movie when we're in the big ole city. What movie? Fast and Furious 5! And it's my mom's idea!

Allow me to reenact the scene from earlier today when she asked me about it...

Mom: Want to go to a movie tomorrow after we pick up your dress?

Me: Sure, what movie?

Mom: Fast and Furious...what is it 5? Fast and Furious 5? Yeah, that's it.

Me (with my mouth hanging open): WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU want to see Fast and Furious 5?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mom: Oh yes! *shudders* Vin Diesel! *shudders* The Rock! *shudders* Fast cars! *shudders* Violence! *shudders* What's not to like?! *giggles*

Me (with my mouth hanging open): WOW


So, all in all a good day. Ha!


Now I just have to get my rear in gear and start making my version of one of these babies.


Source



Happy Friday the 13th! Watch out for scary masks on creepy people carrying axes...



To read from the beginning of this ongoing saga click here: Part 1 and here: Part 2.



1 comment: