May 3, 2011

Oh, snap!

Snapping quick pics with my phone is one of my favorite things to do. I will take a picture of anything and everything. No, seriously. It doesn't matter what it is. If I find it the least bit interesting I will snap a quick pic and more often than not I text them to my friend Jesse.

I bet she anxiously awaits my incoming texts while biting her fingernails and pulling out all of her hair. I'm just sure she loves it. Right? You think she does, don't you? I mean, she's my best friend so surely she would tell me if I'm annoying. Yeah, she would totally tell me. She loves it. I can feel it in my bones.




What?! You think this jacket is hideous? Well, that's exactly why I took a picture of it. After I told my mom she should buy it and wear it, of course. I love doing that to her! Then I told her I was going to buy her this cute little Buzz and Woody suitcase for Mother's Day. And that t-shirt? I laughed for hours because I saw it in a store the week after my parents dogs were sprayed by a skunk. I'm such a good daughter. :-)





Seriously? Who wouldn't want documentation of the biggest soap dispenser ever, 35 cents in a toilet, and a giant glass head? If you can tell me who wouldn't find any of these interesting enough to take a picture you can have that 35 cents. But I'm not fishing it out of the toilet...





Need some Proactiv? Head to your nearest mall and buy it from the Proactic vending machine! A wine purse?! Count me in! My feet are my favorite model. I found this pile of salt and a plastic spoon when I went to the library the other day. I must not be "in the know" about this new way to stay awake for studying. I thought people just drank coffee?



You're intrigued aren't you? You wish I was texting you all of this awesomeness, don't you? Well, never fear! I've decided to update the ole blog with my phone pics on a regular basis. Stay tuned for more amazing randomness. It will be like nothing you've experienced before!






Oh, but wait! Don't leave just yet. Here, in all their marvelous glory, are my random phone pics from the previous week!



Both of these are from Sunday evening. I don't know why, but I'm madly in love with this tree. It has this giant dead branch shooting straight up the center, but it's still thriving. It's on the way to a couple of my friend's houses so I see it often, but Sunday evening the sky was incredibly blue which made the leaves incredibly green. It was gorgeous!

What? Did you just ask me why I was taking pictures with my phone while I was driving? Who says I was? You can't prove it.... Yeah... You can't... Please don't turn me in...





Do you know what happens when you go to Hobby Lobby to "kill some time?" You walk out with a tray, a metal ball, a metal bird, and a giant wooden @ sign, that's what. You know what happens when you go into DSW shoes? You walk out with these magnificent gold sandals. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. TO WEAR. THESE.





So, uh, do you think my cat wants a bath? Or maybe she has dreams of riding a ferris wheel? How gorgeous is this passion flower? They're about to be growing wildly on the south end of my house and I can't wait! And last, but not least, my, oh so delicious, Weight Watcher friendly mushroom, spinach, and pesto pizza. YUM!



What will I take pictures of this week? The world may never know or maybe that's how many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie roll tootsie pop?

You'll definitely know next week. For sure, man.



1 comment:

  1. Your bones are correct! I do indeed love the texts! And these posts are pretty awesome, too!!

    ReplyDelete